[Grml] grml-crypt on grml.org please
T o n g
2011-01-26 15:09:27 UTC
Hi mika,

I found that the grml-crypt man page is not on the grml.org (yet), as
oppose to other grml helpful tools, eg, grml-live, grml2usb/hd, grml-
debootstrap, etc.

If it's on, then it'll be easier for me to refer people to it, after
saying "Linux disk encryption in 4 commands with grml-crypt". :-)

thanks
--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/