[Grml] grml-rebuildfstab does append instead of replace
T o n g
2010-08-04 17:31:02 UTC

Each time I call rebuildfstab, the newly built entries are added to my /
etc/fstab, instead of replacing the old ones.

Here are my last lines (from ancient grml), do I need to update it?

Thanks

# Warning! Please do *not* change any lines below because they are auto-
generated by rebuildfstab!
# If you want to disable rebuildfstab set CONFIG_FSTAB='no' in /etc/grml/
autoconfig!
# Added by GRML
--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/tools/
T o n g
2010-08-15 21:19:28 UTC
Post by T o n g
Each time I call rebuildfstab, the newly built entries are added to my /
etc/fstab, instead of replacing the old ones.
Use -r:

-r, --remove
Remove old entries before readding them.
Michael Prokop
2010-08-16 16:07:22 UTC
Post by T o n g
Post by T o n g
Each time I call rebuildfstab, the newly built entries are added to my /
etc/fstab, instead of replacing the old ones.
-r, --remove
Remove old entries before readding them.
Yeah, be aware of zsh alias grml-rebuildfstab :)

regards,
-mika-

T o n g

T o n g