[Grml] grml-rebuildfstab behavior changed
T o n g
2009-10-30 16:53:00 UTC

My current grml-rebuildfstab build entries in fstab using labels, like
this:

LABEL=TOOLS /mnt/TOOLS ...

but I noticed that grml-rebuildfstab from grml64-medium_2009.10-rc1
behaves different. It buils fstab entries like,

/dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1

Is this the intended behavior? How can I get the label-fstab-entries back?

thanks
--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/tools/
T o n g

T o n g

Michael Prokop
2009-11-03 23:31:52 UTC
Post by T o n g
My current grml-rebuildfstab build entries in fstab using labels, like
LABEL=TOOLS /mnt/TOOLS ...
but I noticed that grml-rebuildfstab from grml64-medium_2009.10-rc1
behaves different. It buils fstab entries like,
/dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1
Is this the intended behavior? How can I get the label-fstab-entries back?
Thanks for reporting, forwarded to our BTS:

http://bts.grml.org/grml/issue764

We will investigate on that.

regards,
-mika-