[Grml] Where can I download the file: grml_2011.05.iso ?
Tom {Tomcat} Oehser
2013-02-24 01:47:38 UTC
I can't find it anymore on the download sites?

I thought I had it around, but can only find the 64bit version...

-Thanks! -Tom
--
"Let us do our duty in our shop or our kitchen, the market, the street, the
office, the school, the home, just as faithfully as if we stood in the front
-- DeGourmont
Maurice McCarthy
2013-02-24 07:00:54 UTC
Try this http://iso.linuxquestions.org/grml/grml-2011.05/
Tom {Tomcat} Oehser
2013-02-24 15:15:00 UTC
Doesn't work - only leads to 404 errors.

-Tomm
-- DeGourmont
Maurice McCarthy
2013-02-24 17:58:28 UTC
Don't know sorry. Can't find one except the netboot image, not even at
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/grml/

Mo
Michael Prokop
2013-02-25 09:42:36 UTC
Post by Tom {Tomcat} Oehser
I can't find it anymore on the download sites?
I thought I had it around, but can only find the 64bit version...
Jepp, you can find it at http://archive.grml.org/

regards,
-mika-