[Grml] mdadm error during boot
Grischa
2010-12-14 22:11:48 UTC
Hi there,

I installed grml to my harddisk and I'm getting a small error during
every boot: "mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: no such file or directory" I
don't know how to fix this. Any suggestions? How do I deactivate the
software RAID?

Best,
Grischa
Ulrich Dangel
2010-12-14 23:45:53 UTC
Post by Grischa
Hi there,
I installed grml to my harddisk and I'm getting a small error during
every boot: "mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: no such file or directory" I
don't know how to fix this. Any suggestions? How do I deactivate the
software RAID?
This is not an error just an info messsage. But if you dont use
sowftware raid you just uninstall the software raid (mdadm) package via:

sudo aptitude remove mdadm

Ulrich Dangel
--
twitter: @mr_ud | identica: @mru
IRCNet: mru | freenode: mrud
Christian Ballsieper
2010-12-15 10:22:27 UTC
Post by Ulrich Dangel
Post by Grischa
Hi there,
I installed grml to my harddisk and I'm getting a small error during
every boot: "mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: no such file or directory" I
don't know how to fix this. Any suggestions? How do I deactivate the
software RAID?
This is not an error just an info messsage. But if you dont use
sudo aptitude remove mdadm
Ulrich Dangel
Hi,

did you try to create the folder "/selinux"?

regards
Christian
Christian Ballsieper

Christian