[Grml] gpm in grml 2011.12
T o n g
2012-01-25 01:37:09 UTC

Has anyone noticed that gpm in grml 2011.12 is using right instead of
middle click to paste?

Thanks
--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/tools/
Michael Prokop
2012-01-26 17:40:14 UTC
Post by T o n g
Has anyone noticed that gpm in grml 2011.12 is using right instead of
middle click to paste?
Are you using a two-button mouse?

,---- [ man gpm ]
| OPERATION
|
| To select text press the left mouse button and drag the mouse.
| To paste text in the same or another console, press the middle
| button. The right button is used to extend the selection, like
| in `xterm'.
|
| Two-button mice use the right button to paste text.
`----

regards,
-mika-
Post by Michael Prokop
Post by T o n g
Has anyone noticed that gpm in grml 2011.12 is using right instead of
middle click to paste?
Are you using a two-button mouse?
3-button mouse. I tried to duplicate the symptom locally several ways,
but can't now. Last time it was launching grml in Virtualbox from remote
host onto local X. So don't worry about it.

Thanks