[Grml] pick invalid ones from package list
T o n g
2010-07-26 01:18:43 UTC

I'm wondering what's the best way to pick invalid package names from a
package list.

I am keeping a package list of my installed packages, but over the time,
package can be retired, obsoleted, or simple increase in version in its
name. I just want to pick out all those invalid ones.

Thanks
--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/tools/
T o n g
2010-07-26 01:20:42 UTC
Post by T o n g
I'm wondering what's the best way to pick invalid package names from a
package list.
ops, posted to the wrong place. sorry.
T o n g

T o n g